Friday, August 21, 2026

Haiku: Flowers For Myself - ©Theda Bara

Haiku and Art by ©Theda Bara — 2026
 I went to the garden
And picked flowers
For myself!

 
🎨 Painting by Daniel Ridgway Knight (1839-1924) “Young woman seated in a garden picking flowers” ​​(American Public Domain)

8 comments:

  1. ✨️🌟🌸Bonne soirée a toi ✨️🌟🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend Theodosia,
    Another beautifully crafted Haiku.
    There is nothing better than picking flowers to brighten one's own life.
    I really liked it!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu sabia que você alimentava sua alma de flores para escrever haicais tão lindamente!

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful. We should do that more often.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veo que encontraste un cuadro a la altura de tus versos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá, amiga Theda.
    Haicai muito bonito. De vez enquando sabe bem colhermos flores para as oferecermos a nós próprios.

    Gostei bastante.

    Votos de um feliz fim de semana.
    Beijinhos, com carinho e amizade.

    Mário Margaride

    http://poesiaaquiesta.blogspot.com
    https://soltaastuaspalavras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo jardín tan dulce como tus versos. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If no one gives you flowers, you can give them to yourself. That's what I do!

    ReplyDelete

· 🎥 If you like movies and Haiku, comment. If there are any questions, I will answer. Thanks!

· 🎥 If you like movies and Haiku, comment. If there are any questions, I will answer. Thanks!

· Search Something on My Blog 🔍