Monday, August 3, 2026

Haiku: Beautiful and Brief Life - ©Theda Bara

Haiku and Art by ©Theda Bara — 2026
 I wish you eternal kisses and words
In this beautiful and brief life
So full of empty mouths!

15 comments:

  1. 🌷🌸🤗🌷💕🌷 🌹Super nice haiku! 🤗💕🌷🤗💕🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend Theodosia,
    Another beautiful haiku! And this one brings a touch of the good humor I appreciate so much.
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creo ver un toque ironico en estos versos en los que proponer llenar bocas vacias con besos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy lindo!!!!.
    Un placer visitarte.
    Feliz mes de Agosto.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Teodozja, an excellent and very wise haiku.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boa tarde minha querida amiga Teodósia. Realmente, nossa vida é breve. Obrigado pela visita e comentário e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. passe une bonne soirée mon amie gros bisous 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindo poema. Lindas bocas. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá, amiga Theda, gostei muito desse seu haicai,
    com muita sabedoria.
    Abraços e uma boa semana, com saúde e paz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think a short life can be beautiful. Life should be long. It's terrible when children die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eu adoro seus haicais. Fico boquiaberto com seu talento! rsrsrsrsr

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That haiku is really good; I love it.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

· 🎥 If you like movies and Haiku, comment. If there are any questions, I will answer. Thanks!

· 🎥 If you like movies and Haiku, comment. If there are any questions, I will answer. Thanks!

· Search Something on My Blog 🔍