Boa noite, minha querida amiga Teodósia. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Seus versos são lindos. Amo muito tirar fotos, e tenho um grande salvador minha vida, Jesus Cristo. Uma excelente noite de terça-feira, para você e seus familiares em Los Angeles e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
What a beautiful haiku, my friend Theodosia! You pour your heart and soul into every new haiku, and it is magnificent. And I’m not just saying that to please you; I’m actually quite demanding when it comes to poetry. Kisses!!!
I really connected with the idea behind this piece because writing has always been a place where people can release what they cannot say out loud. I think many of us carry feelings that are difficult to explain, and sometimes putting them into words is the first step towards understanding ourselves better. The line about poets having paper and pen to save them is powerful because creativity can become a quiet form of healing. It reminds me that art is not only something we create for others, but also something we create to survive our own emotions. I enjoyed reading this thoughtful piece. I recently shared a new post on my blog too, and I would love for you to visit when you have a moment and tell me what you think.
Amiga mía todos nuestros ancestros son importantes y llevamos dentro sus raíces y sentimientos, es verdad... Claro que nos salvan las letras cuando estamos mal...Lo digo por experiencia...La poesía me ha salvado siempre, y aprendí un lema:"La vida empieza cada día..." Te dejo mi abrazo y mi cariño por tu cercanía.
Dear Theodosia, thank you for the haiku and for the comment in my cats' blog. I invite you to see my flowers in my main blog.
ReplyDeleteBoa noite, minha querida amiga Teodósia. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Seus versos são lindos. Amo muito tirar fotos, e tenho um grande salvador minha vida, Jesus Cristo. Uma excelente noite de terça-feira, para você e seus familiares em Los Angeles e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful haiku, my friend Theodosia!
ReplyDeleteYou pour your heart and soul into every new haiku, and it is magnificent. And I’m not just saying that to please you; I’m actually quite demanding when it comes to poetry.
Kisses!!!
I really connected with the idea behind this piece because writing has always been a place where people can release what they cannot say out loud. I think many of us carry feelings that are difficult to explain, and sometimes putting them into words is the first step towards understanding ourselves better. The line about poets having paper and pen to save them is powerful because creativity can become a quiet form of healing. It reminds me that art is not only something we create for others, but also something we create to survive our own emotions. I enjoyed reading this thoughtful piece. I recently shared a new post on my blog too, and I would love for you to visit when you have a moment and tell me what you think.
ReplyDeleteMais um excelente haicai... Gostei muito!
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Me parece un gran verdad esto que nos dices en estos versos.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful. Writing can heal.
Kisses
Lindo seu haicai
ReplyDeleteAmei seu comentário no meu blog
Que legal vc gostar de gatos
Eu amo cachorro
Kkk
Abraço
Poets are so lucky.
ReplyDeleteBig hug.
Well said, that's right, my friend; u have a very sensitive heart 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
ReplyDeleteAmiga mía todos nuestros ancestros son importantes y llevamos dentro sus raíces y sentimientos, es verdad...
ReplyDeleteClaro que nos salvan las letras cuando estamos mal...Lo digo por experiencia...La poesía me ha salvado siempre, y aprendí un lema:"La vida empieza cada día..."
Te dejo mi abrazo y mi cariño por tu cercanía.
A wonderful haiku; every song of the soul can be poured onto paper... it brings relief :)
ReplyDelete